The University of Bradford Counselling Service is a multi-disciplinary team of skilled and experienced counsellors who understand how mental health issues can affect your studies, work, and life.
We provide free, confidential support and advice to our students.
How counselling can help
- Confidential, emotional support for those experiencing personal or academic difficulties
- A safe and non-judgemental place to talk and think about the issues that are troubling or distressing you
- We aim to help you deal with your difficulties more effectively
- You and your Counsellor will agree a way of working together and what you want to look at
- Your Counsellor will help you explore what is going on and how to make changes to develop useful strategies